MISC: GODLING # 61 Supernatural! Part 1 - Blood on the streets by J. Vandersteen

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jul 2 18:13:16 PDT 2019

On 2019-06-26 11:45, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

> "Who are you?" the pale man asks.
>
> "Godling. I protect the people in this city. Who are you?"
>
> "I am Drak, but they call me King Vampire. You could say I protect
> the people down here."

Godling is remarkably accepting of bloodsucking creatures.  Any human
would probably keep fighting with anyone who called himself Drak or King
Vampire.  But then Godling probably has the wisdom of Athena.

It's nice to see some more characters from this universe.

--
----- Scott Eiler -- //www.eilertech.com/stories/ -----