LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #88: Mutton Mania Part Thirteen and..???

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:59:29 PST 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the final section of Mutton Mania and something else.

Mutton Mania Epilogue, Rob Rogers returns to try to make sense of
all that has come before.  Or at least make sure his character
Easily-Discovered Man Lite cashes in.

And what?  Is there still another epilogue (or an epi epilogue) one
written by Marc "Not the Beastmaster" Singer better known for his
various Omega series like 'Legacy'?  Why, yes, it appears so.  But
is this really a Mutton Mania epilogue or some other issue of a
completely different cascade that has nothing to do with sheep and
sheep shagging?  Well, okay, yes to that too.

And that brings us to Saviors of the Net 12.5, written by yours truly,
Arthur "Never had a nickname.." Spitzer -- which is kind of a recap
of the entire history of the Net, Looniverse, and those Saviors of the
Net issues.

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic