LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #94 -- FLAME WARS IV Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:02:17 PST 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the first section of FLAME WARS IV!

FLAME WARS #0 -- by Saxon Brenton in consultation with Jamie Rosen and
Martin Phipps kicks off the whole Brenton/Rosen Flame Wars IV event.
So is it just another typical day of the LNH schmoozing with Giant Radioactive
Hamsters From A Planet Far Beyond Mars -- or is it going to be a more flamey
warry type of day?!!!

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic