SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Dec 22 20:44:37 PST 2019

As often happens between Powernaut series, it's time for Coming Attractions.

Psychovant will resume his American History series, once school is back
in session.  I've got five more lessons to put out, to cover until the
end of the American Revolution.  By then, we get to stuff that most
schoolchildren are already forced to learn about.  If I really want to
keep going with that curriculum, Psychovant might put out specials.
These would (1) teach about border wars between U.S. states; (2)
describe why the best President was really James K. Polk; and (3) put
forward Psychovant's opinion on which President would win in a knife fight.

Next comes Episode 2 of Powernaut 2008:  Reality House.  This stems from
an interlude I wrote back in the actual 2008, about a Powernaut Family
built around Powernaut 2005.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2008/assessment.htm#superbeat)  Now I
finally have a good explanation for that concept, though I will of
course have to take some liberties with the original story.

-  Some of the heroes from that interlude will show up.  (The Toledo
Torpedo looks like he might run away with the story.)  Many others will
also appear, to represent the state of Superhuman World 2008.

-  With all the guest stars, this looks like another spectacular of at
least two parts.  I am still plotting it, but I have begun artwork.
Still, we're looking at a Powernaut series break of at least two months.

After that (or possibly mixed in), Powernaut 1992 begins.  Our 1990s
Hero wanders into the final confrontation between Ellipsis and the Doom
Bear.  That alone will be another spectacular, probably two parts.  But
1992 goes on with an episode after that - the Death of the Powernaut, in
Superman style!  Which is to say, he doesn't stay dead...  That leads
into the rest of the 1990s.

Powernaut 1992 and 2008 are together likely to consume all of the 2020
publication year.

There's other stuff I could conceivably publish, like some stuff before
1985 or after 2015.  I might mix it in.  But I'm at last getting to the
end of what I originally wanted to publish for Powernaut Comics.  I just
need to charge through the 1990s.

-- Scott