LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #132: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Eight

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 14:23:08 PST 2019

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the eighth
section of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).

LNH Comics Presents #49 is by Martin Phipps (Martin wrote quite a bit of
these).  And who's this issues leader?  It's Master Blaster!  But will he
have any time to make his low cut top/thong uniform dreams come true before
midnight?

And LNHCP #50 is also by Martin.  And now it's Sister-State-the-Obvious
turn for the leadership saddle.  Will she honor her missing husband's
wishes of a low cut top/thong uniform costume revamp?  (I think the
answer to that question is very obvious).

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =