WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #290 -- A Kenny Rogers Egg X-Mas!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Dec 9 19:13:43 PST 2019

On 2019-12-09 18:57, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 3:51:35 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 2019-12-08 13:42, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>
>> Just another ethical hazard of any universe where things like
>> unfertilized chicken eggs can achieve sentience.
>>
>> And congratulation on keeping to schedule!
>>
>> --
>> ---- (signed) Scott Occasional Schedule ----
>
> Thanks.   Altogether 53 pages.  So a page a week.
>
> Arthur "Now January's strip..." Spitzer

I haven't done a page a week since Powernaut Year One.  My art was dirty
back then, but yours is nice and clean now.  You've accomplished your
own style.

My friend the Powernaut goes on Tumblr, and he sees you still doing that
Tanza Late comic which probably takes even more of your time.  He's
usually morally conflicted about "loving" your work there, but that
latest strip had a nice way to go backwards in time.

--
---- (signed) Scott "Insert Comment About Style" Eiler ----