SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2014 Part 2: World Egg!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 12 19:19:02 PDT 2019

Without further ado, 2014 Part 2 is here!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014b.htm

This series has been delayed, because I waited to work on it until I'd
cleared questions for Part 1.  In the meantime, I worked on the 1989
series.  It's far enough along, that I'm previewing its first six issues
now!  But then 2014 Part 1 ended with such a cliffhanger, that it would
not be my first choice to make people wait four months for the next
installment.  So, let's get it going in just two months, and hope for
the best.

... The best has happened.  I have sequestered myself in a remote
location, with just two pubs to walk to (if I count Applebees), and
denied myself television.  So I still have some comic drawing time in
public, and I work on Powernaut Comics to amuse myself every night.  I
have nine strips saved up now, ready for coloring.  I should have
another ready soon. That puts the series through 2014 #20.  It's slated
for #24.  So it should be safe to proceed.

Next week, the RACCCon 2019 Crossover!

--
------ Scott Eiler  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/  ------