META: Updates

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:07:51 PDT 2019

So, I'm still around. X3 July was a busy month, with a Lot of Stuff going on,
but I think I'm coming out of it more able to Do.

The LNH Wiki was experiencing an outbreak of spam, so I installed a captcha
system for new users. It shouldn't be a significant burden if any of you want to
make an account <3 I'll be cleaning up the spam soon, but if anyone sees weird
pages about CBD oil or gluten-free flour on there, that's what that is.

The RACCies ceremony will be out... uh, eventually. X3 As will more stories! <3

Drew "updoot" Perron