LNH: Retcon Year #2

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:45:05 PDT 2019

On 4/29/19 10:29 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:>   *GASP*  What diabolical
fiend has retconned away alt.comic.lnh if favor of
 > alt.net.heroes?  (Okay, technically alt.comics.lnh wouldn't have been
around
 > in 1991 and the LNH would be slumming around rec.arts.comics during this
 > time..)
alt.net.heroes is a fictional in-universe newsgroup that doesn't exist
on the Real World usenet. (As opposed to fictional out-of-universe
newsgroups that don't exist in our world but nonetheless have their own
dimensions in the Usenetverse like alt.alien.sheep.baa.baa.baa.)

  Anyways, I'll assume that this is some clue about how this is all some
 > retcotheric alternate bubble thingee hoax dream...

This story is canon in the post-whatever revision of reality we're in
now universe. The previous retcon stories it contradicts are also canon.
LNH is like that.

 > But I'm enjoying this -- looking forward to some Dan Quayle jokes..
 >
 > Arthur "Keep it up.." Spitzer

Oh you have no idea what's coming...

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar