LNH: Retcon Year #2

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:29:52 PDT 2019

On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 10:41:55 AM UTC-7, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> LNH: RETCON YEAR
> Book One: Spring
> Chapter Two: Rise Above It All!

> "He's our mod," whispered Marvel Zombie Lad. "We're not an actual team.
> We don't have a headquarters or anything. But we do have a newsgroup.
> alt.net.heroes It's protected by a magickal firewall Occultism Kid made
> so only net.heroes can see it."

 *GASP*  What diabolical fiend has retconned away alt.comic.lnh if favor of
alt.net.heroes?  (Okay, technically alt.comics.lnh wouldn't have been around
in 1991 and the LNH would be slumming around rec.arts.comics during this
time..)  Anyways, I'll assume that this is some clue about how this is all some
retcotheric alternate bubble thingee hoax dream...

But I'm enjoying this -- looking forward to some Dan Quayle jokes..

Arthur "Keep it up.." Spitzer