LNH: LNH Wiki Update (Re: SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2014 #2: Err, Welcome to Power School)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 24 22:03:31 PDT 2019

On 2019-04-23 17:49, Scott Eiler wrote:

> Bonus Section: Paulie's ONLINE Pen Pals!
>

> Shane Roch
>
> Hey, is Paulie your name, or is it Pauly?
>

> Paulie Poderr
>
> It's a nickname.  I don't really care how people spell it.  For social
> media I took "Paulie", but Powernaut Comics likes "Pauly" because fewer
> letters, ha ha.  Anyway, my real name is Paul Poderr III.  My mom calls
> me Paul Poderr the Third when she's mad.  So either "Paulie" or "Pauly"
> works for pen pals.

Oh, has this already made it into the LNH Wiki for Power School?  I see
"Paulie (or Pauly)" there!

Speaking of which, the Superhuman World Wiki does *not* have a Power
School entry, but the LNH Wiki does!  I see no compelling reason to
change that.  So I have updated the LNH entry, to include more links -
plus a list of teachers, which will reveal some unpublished content from
Power School 2014!  https://lnh.diamond-age.net/wiki/Power_School

For what it's worth, one of the new links from LNH Power School is to a
new Wiki entry for Zenobia.  What, I had no Zenobia entry?  ... I've
fixed that!  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Zenobia.htm

Good job on the LNH Wiki!

-- Scott