SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2014 #2: Err, Welcome to Power School

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Apr 23 17:49:50 PDT 2019

Part of superhero training is to remain calm when two villains crash
into your podcast.  In this issue of "Who Are the Powernauts?", we find
out if the training works!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2014.htm#2

Bonus Section: Paulie's ONLINE Pen Pals!

Shane Roch

Hey, is Paulie your name, or is it Pauly?

Paulie Poderr

It's a nickname.  I don't really care how people spell it.  For social
media I took "Paulie", but Powernaut Comics likes "Pauly" because fewer
letters, ha ha.  Anyway, my real name is Paul Poderr III.  My mom calls
me Paul Poderr the Third when she's mad.  So either "Paulie" or "Pauly"
works for pen pals.

--
------ Scott Eiler  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/  ------