RACCIES/META: RACCIEs eligables 2018/year in review

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:37:00 PDT 2019

The whole period of 2017-2018 was a fraught one but very fun
writing-wise as well. In 2017 I wrote a pretty amazing burst of LNH
stories, which broke new ground, resolved a decades-old plot dangler,
and created and solidified a bunch of primarily gay ships. 2018 was more
of a year of reflection and redefinition; I started out by announcing my
current name, then wound up making a few story starts which didn't go
anywhere just yet, an interlude, and a stand-alone writing exercise
piece of which I'm really quite proud. Most of my energies were put into
non-RACC writing, including my dissertation. This year, though, I'm
getting back on the (Man-)horse, and right after this I'll be posting
Retcon Year #1, starting yet another new era.

****

Stories:

2017:

8FOLD: Science Blades of Terra Alter ch 8 (in Mighty Medley #36)
LNH: Liminals #1-3
LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #7-8, FCBD SPecial
LNH: WikiLull After #4,  A scene from the future/past of WikiLull...,
Another Interlude
LNH: System Corrupters 34-35
LNH20/LUNA: Dream Date (in FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly #3)
[LNH] Chicks In Space! Part 1-2 (in FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly #3-4)

2018:

LNH20: LNH Comics Presents #21
MISC: Star Crossed I: The Metarese Parrot: ch 1
LNH: Liminals #3.5
MISC: Finale

****

New Characters:

LNH (Classic):

Dr. Dreaded Deadline Doom
Earl of Oxford, the
Fat Boy
Furby, enigmatic dream apparition of
Gets-Angry-At-Overused-Memes Man
Letterhack
Out-of-The-Loop Lass
Steve Diamond
Tin Woodman, The
Tybalt

LNH20:
Horse-Man (and Man-Horse)
Phonetic Accent Kid
Powerpoint Transition Lass
The Prince

Returning Characters:

LNH (Classic):

Anti-Christ Lad
Arcania
Cliche Dude
Chaos Theory
Cheesecake Eater Lad
Continuity Porn Star
Doctor Killfile II
Doctor Stomper
DNSDaemon
Fearless Leader
Flipseid
Frat Boy
Galatea
Halls Jordan
Horrible Name Lad
Kid Occultism Kid
Kristen Stewart
Kyoko Ishikawa
Lagneto
Marvel Zombie Lad
Manga Girl
Masterplan Lad
Merissa
Mistake
Oddball Legion, The
Painful Pun Person
Polybag Person
Revamp Lass II
Romantic Innuendo
Rumor Monger
Sickshiver
Sister State-the-Obvious
Token Girl
WikiBoy

LNH20:
Doc Nostalgia
Fearless Leader (the other one)
January Frost
Kid Enthusiastic
Nerf Girl
Pantra

8FOLD:

Antinea
Azella Alraune
Elaine Williams

OTHER:
Alyx
Captain Kel Starjak
Overscribe, The
Xyarnarr

****

Finally, I feel like I have a strong claim for "Most Improved Writer"
this year, for obvious reasons.

--
Jeanne "The Dark Space Princess Knight" Morningstar