RACCIES: Prehistoric Productions Eligibles 2017-2018

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:29:29 PDT 2019

(I don't use "Prehistoric Productions" anywhere else, but if I don't have a
better idea I might as well keep up with the tradition!)

2017 and 2018 were marked, for me, by bursts of intense productivity followed by
periods of hiatus. So pretty much like every other year except more so.

----

Author Awards:

Note that since I won Favorite Writer, Favorite Person Who Hangs Out on RACC,
and the Rabbit-Breeder's Cup for 2016, I won't be eligible for them this time.
What's a humblebrag, I don't know her

----

Stories:

Classic LNH:
Another LNH Title? Really? #9
Burst Beetle Tweseveny #1-3
The Core LNH #3.0-4.75
Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 3 #1
WikiLull BREAK

LNH20:
Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #16-20
Smash Comics! Featuring Corporation-Smasher #1-3
Writer's Block Person #1-40

8FOLD:
The Terrific Visage part 5

Rainside:
Orange Crush

MISC:
Next Saturday Morning
Swashbucklers of the Grand Helix #1-2

REVIEW:
The Tribulations of Kid Review Special: Powernaut 1987

----

Characters:

All-New Characters:

Antelune
Aunther
Barnabas McGillicuddy
Bedelia Dunaidh
Burst Beetle M-Plot
Burst Beetle Tweseveny
The Captain
Corporation-Smasher
Currently-Unnamed Demonic Guy from Writer's Block Person #39-40
Cynical Queer Teen
Distraction Damsel
Doctor Puppy
Edwina, the Ultimate Editor