RACCIES: All 2018 Eligibles

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 7 18:42:07 PDT 2019

As my due diligence whenever I prepare to vote on RACCies, I review
people's lists of eligibles for nomination.  For the last two years,
I've been the only one to post such lists.

Failing that, I write End of Year Reviews, and refer back to those.  I
can refer people to my reviews for 2017, posted on RACC.  But I missed
this for 2018.

Now I need a third answer.  So I went through posts, not counting
reposts, and made a list.  I included a quick guess at viewpoint
characters.  I present a link to that list below.  (What, you thought
it'd fit on Usenet with word wrap?)

So, as far as I can tell, the list I present below is all the posts
(stories, artwork, and expository text) which are eligible for 2018
nomination.

http://eilertech.com/stories/RACCies/all_eligibles_2018.pdf

I counted this many titles, by imprint.

Imprint         Count of Title