LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #101: FLAME WARS IV Epilogues

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 14:16:07 PDT 2019

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the final section of FLAME WARS IV!

Funeral For Some Friends: Flame Wars IV Aftermath by Jamie Rosen we bid
farewell to the number of heroes slaughtered in this crossover.  But is
Cheesecake Eater Lad truly dead?  And if so is he playing the harp in heaven
or maybe playing the banjo in hell?

Or perhaps taking a shower with Dr. Stomper in Master Blaster's room
in a story that's probably been completely elsewhirled away by now?  Or
perhaps he's not dead, and I'll feel completely foolish for typing all that
stuff.

And in Funeral For Some Friends, part 2: Flame Wars IV Aftermath by Saxon
Brenton, Saxon worries about being late with posting his part of this -- but
little does past Saxon know that 16 years from then that all his worry doesn't
matter anymore since I've just bundled them both up in this issue of Classic
LNH Adventures and no one will ever be the wiser (assuming I remember to just
delete all that worry away -- which I'll probably forget to do)..

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =