LNH: Burst Beetle Tweseveny #2: "1997: Factor Analysis and the Variable M!"

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:05:58 PDT 2018

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 12:52:51 PM UTC-5, Drew Perron wrote:
> That's reasonable. X3 And it's better than having everything be a first draft because you get caught up in perfectionism and can't stand to dwell on its potential faults.
>
> ...not that I'd know anything about that <#< >#>

The other side of that coin, of course, being never posting anything without months of
analysis on all its flaws and quirks, and making multiple versions and corrections and
rewriting everything multiple times...

... but if nothing else, the creative process is a spectrum, rather than a binary.  :)  Really
the important part is just that you engage in it at all, IMO.

- Felix