LNH: Burst Beetle Tweseveny #2: "1997: Factor Analysis and the Variable M!"

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:57:20 PDT 2018

The biggest problem with my execution - besides me being bad at writing back then (I'm a little better now?) is that everything I wrote in 1997 was composed in a "Compose Message" window that would close completely if my modem connection was interrupted.

So essentially anything I posted was a first draft, and sometimes the hurried second or third attempt at a first draft.

Once I discovered what a word processor was, and that you could save files and then copy-paste them into a "Compose Message" window - oh man! :-)

I'm not saying that that old stuff would have been readable - it wouldn't have been - but it might have been slightly more comprehensible. :-)