LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #77: Mutton Mania Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:09:00 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the first section of Mutton Mania.

And now we have our first cascade of the 00s.  Way back in January of
2000 there was a thread called: '[META] Raccie ballot out by February 1st…'
that another poster known for getting into feuds with other RACC writers
and burning bridges decided to reply to for some strange reason (perhaps to
rekindle some old feud he had with the thread starter -- who knows).  This
of course led to a flame war.

But within the thread another RACC writer by the name of Josh Hartung wondering
why his stories weren't getting the feedback they deserved posted in jest:

  Yeah!  Geez!  Here and I kill Cannon Fodder twice, I get Gorilla Grad laid,
  I kill a Hackemon in a rat trap _and_ get Ultimate Ninja drunk ALL IN ONE
  EPISODE and what do I get?  A correction!  A damned correction!  What do I
  have to _do_ people?!?!?  Fill the headquarters with SHEEP!?!?!

  Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea...

And then Rob Rogers thinking this a swell idea replied with the beginning of what
would eventually be known as -- MUTTON MANIA!!!

And thus another legend with in the HALL of CASCADES was born.

Mutton Mania #1 is by Rob Rogers.  Will there be Sheep?  (Yes!)

#2 is by Josh Hartung who wrote the LNH Series 'The Indie'.  In it
The Ultimate Ninja asks Fred the Receptionist why there's a flock of sheep in
the lobby.  Will the Ultimate Ninja get an answer that satisfies him?

#3 is by John (uplink) Scheibeler.  Steak and Potatoes Man is cooking something
up.  Does it rhyme with the word, Button?

And finally #4 is by Jennifer "Mistlock" Whitson.  The kiwis are very, very unhappy.
Will there be blood?

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic