SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Skyhawk!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Sep 10 16:23:24 PDT 2018

When I was trying to decide what to offer the followers of Powernaut
Comics other than a Powernaut comic, I realized my Wiki was missing one
entry for a major character of the most recent Powernaut series.  So
I've fixed that omission.

http://eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Skyhawk.htm

Skyhawk originated by random character generation, for a "villain war"
game at GenCon Indy 2003.  He won his game, which is more than I can say
for my other character the Man-Meat.

For one of my dream-generated stories in 2008, I needed (basically)
Superman and Hawkman.  So, the team of Powernaut and Skyhawk was born.
It expanded into Powernaut 2009 comics, some of the first year of
Powernaut comics.  I've spend much of Powernaut Comics explaining how
that happened. Hence, the Trial of the Powernaut.

Skyhawk's Wiki has waited since then, though.  During the Trial, it was
never the right time to reveal that much history about him.  After the
Trial, I just forgot.  But I ought to do it before the next Powernaut
series.  That is to say, now.  And it's also a good time to comment on
the motivations of lawyers.

That said, I have seen filters to remove mention of the current U.S.
President from web pages.  I tested that page with one of those.  So I
put in a filter advisory.  (I also figured out how to defeat that
filter.  But I'll never publish how.)

(signed) Scott Eiler, 10 September 2018.

I know. - Archie Andrews