LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #76: Birth Of A Villain the Final Part

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:49:46 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the final section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Jamie Rosen returns with a Post-Partum for a Birth of a Villain, which
looks like some attempt at a Birth of a Villain spinoff.

And Lalo Martins also tries his hand at a Birth of a Villain spinoff
with Weird Comics #1.  Will any of these spinoffs get to issue two?
Maybe someone from the far-far future of 2015 knows the answer to
that.

But for now..

              _
             | |      Classic