8FOLD/PRECOG: The Daylighters

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:44:22 PDT 2018

What is this - *two* series launching in the same year? That's insane!

But, improbably, I've just about finished with the first six issue arc of THE DAYLIGHTERS, my big crazy honest-to-gosh superhero series, and will be begin posting them, on a weekly basis, in the next couple of weeks or so.

This arc takes placed *after* the DARKHORSE mini, and occurs somewhat concurrently with the first MANCERS arc. DAYLIGHTERS and MANCERS have a character or two in common, and some rather spoilery specific plot points from MANCERS are referenced in DAYLIGHTERS - so, if MANCERS is something you're into, I would recommend finishing reading that series before starting on DAYLIGHTERS.

Prior to DAYLIGHTERS # 1, I'll be posting a FAQ/reference document, YOUR GUIDE TO THE PULSE WAR, which takes a high-level view on the entire mega-arc. This document will also serve as a refresher so folks don't have to go back and re-read the previous thirty Pulse War stories before enjoying DAYLIGHTERS. As such, it's going to have spoilers for everything that's come before, including, once again, MANCERS.

(My plan is to post an updated one of these whenever a new series or arc comes about.)

See you guys and gals in a couple weeks!

==Tom