SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2016 #25: Good Samaritan Defense?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 30 19:15:36 PDT 2018

Yeah, there was a motion to declare the Powernaut as an artificial
being.  But otherwise, it might be a normal trial...  but wait, who's
that outside the courtroom??

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006c.htm#25

(I made an earlier version of this post, without proper tagging to the
Powernaut.  That version does not have wrong information, but it is
still wrong.  I will delete and nuke that version wherever I can.)

I know. - Archie Andrews