LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #62: Birth Of A Villain Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:54:16 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the second section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Joining the Birth of a Villain cascade with #4 is Jamie Rosen who had
done the Invisible-Intangible-Inaudible Lass miniseries and various
other MISC Imprint stuff.  And Invisible-Intangible-Inaudible Lass appears
here wondering if that mini ever finished.  And did it?  Well, guess you'll have
to check the archive to find that info out.

And next for #5 we have Chad Imbrogno who I believe this was his first dip
into the LNH imprint.  Before that he did a number of stories for the OMEGA
imprint with the Covenant series being the best of that.  Here  he gives us
a very, very short bit involving the character called Narcoleptic Lad.  Is this
write up for #5 maybe even longer than the actually #5?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

And then #6 we get some Tony Pi who wrote the Challengers of the Abominable
and would later shift his talents to the ASH Imprint in the Conclave of Super-Villains
series.  Here he inserts Gorilla Grad into story for all of you talking gorilla lovers
out there.

And finally #7, we have Ted "Arsenal the Lone Warrior" Brock who wrote the
a.outSiders series.  He brings Twaeila Brock into the cascade and also has
the various characters that have already been put in by now start to converse with
each other, which is always good.  But will this conversation action lead to
anything productive?  Well, guess you'll have to read to find that out.

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =