LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #61: Birth Of A Villain Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:23:33 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the first section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Birth of a Villain was started off by Rob Rogers and as the title
suggests a brand new supervillain debuts -- Melissa the virus or
as she called herself back then -- VECTOR, THE WOMAN WHO DESTROYED
THE NET!

Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler also drags her characters Writer's
Block Woman and Mouse in a confrontation with -- VECTOR, THE WOMAN WHO
DESTROYED THE NET!

And Dave "Dvandom" Van Domelen joins the fun bringing a muscular Chinese man
with a squirrel into the chaos.  Who is this muscular Chinese man with a
squirrel?  And can they stop -- VECTOR, THE WOMAN WHO DESTROYED
THE NET!?

Also if you're not satisfied with this intro -- I also copied Saxon
Brenton's intro for the Birth of the Villain TEB.  Just ignore the
parts where it talks about more than three issues.

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =