SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2017 Update #4 of 5: Legacy Universes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 21 18:25:32 PDT 2018

On 2018-03-21 03:53, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

>> Apparently I not only have to sign in, I have to choose two *series* I'd
>> like to read in addition to Thespian.  What, without even trying one
>> series out first?
>
> If I go here
> https://www.wattpad.com/story/128323070-the-thespian-origin I can
> click the orange button "Read" and read the story without logging
> in. >
> Maybe I will have to go and present the stories her as well then or
> on a blog.

when I tried "Read" from your link today, it worked for me.  But the
site had kept me logged in from last time.  It may be keeping you logged
in also.  And it may have a user-hostile registration process, but we
can ignore the annoying part if we wish.  So it may be premature to just
start republishing here.

And I'll admit, judging just from that first episode, the Thespian has
some pretty effective powers.

I know. - Archie Andrews