SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2017 Update #4 of 5: Legacy Universes

jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:06:02 PDT 2018

> I would have kept the series in the world where the character started,
> even if I didn't mention Godling or anything... but that's just me.  I
> look forward to seeing how your new Thespian works out.  I will even
> admire it if you still have a God of War sponsoring him.

I felt it was hard to set the story in that universe without the baggage that comes with it, wanting to collect the story in an ebook that can stand alone. Oh, and it will not be the God of War sponsoring him. In just an episode or so it will be revealed who is.

> "Wattpad.com" kind of scares me, though.  It let me sign up with my
> Facebook ID - and it now knows all my friends.  But more scary, it wants
> me to choose three things to read before it lets me read any of them.
> Before I do that...  Do you have stories ready to go on that site yet?

I actually thought you didn't need to sign in to read a story. I have 17 episodes of Thespian waiting for you over there. You should be able to find them looking for Thespian: Origin