SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2017 Update #4 of 5: Legacy Universes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 19 17:40:54 PDT 2018

On 2018-03-19 05:26, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:
> Op zaterdag 30 december 2017 00:28:34 UTC+1 schreef Scott Eiler:
>> UNIVERSE:  Godling
>>
>> - Type:  Superhuman
>>
>> - Chronicler(s):  Jochem Vandersteen
>>
>> - Chronicler's Web Site:  apparently not
>>
> I figured it would be good to let you all know I have taken a break
> from Godling, now writing about another universe's version of Mark
> Brant who was Godling for a while in his Thespian guise. Stories can
> be found here:
> https://www.wattpad.com/story/128323070-the-thespian-origin

I'll try to remember that for next year, then.

I would have kept the series in the world where the character started,
even if I didn't mention Godling or anything... but that's just me.  I
look forward to seeing how your new Thespian works out.  I will even
admire it if you still have a God of War sponsoring him.

"Wattpad.com" kind of scares me, though.  It let me sign up with my
Facebook ID - and it now knows all my friends.  But more scary, it wants
me to choose three things to read before it lets me read any of them.
Before I do that...  Do you have stories ready to go on that site yet?

I know. - Archie Andrews