LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #53: Saviors of the NET Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:08:24 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the first section of the Saviors of the NET.

So here we go into the post-McCoskey era, and without Joltin' Jeff
to make sure the crossovers run on time we start to get these
cascades that take years to end (if they ever do end).

We have the first issue of the Saviors of the NET maxi series written
by me (Arthur Spitzer).  This was inspired by various comics I was
reading at the time like Morrison's JLA, Busiek's Thunderbolts and
Astro City, Ellis's Stormwatch, and Moore's Supreme.

The second issue is written by Mike "Sam Vimes" McMullan.  One of the
neat things about these LNH cascades is occasionally that you can get
someone who's never written an LNH story to just dive into it.  This
would be Mike's first LNH writing focusing on the Very Disturbed Scary
Creature Man.  Also the first appearance of Cowardly Lott.

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =
             | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
             | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \

             |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                     ADVENTURES #53

                         =====================
                          Saviors of the NET Part One
                         =====================

                              T H E
   /////////                                        /////////
   \\\                                              \\\
    \\\                                              \\\
     \\\\\\\\\                                        \\\\\\\\

                           O F  T H E