LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #66: Birth Of A Villain Part Six

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:39:28 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fifth section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Returning to the Birth of a Villain cascade with #16 (and where did
#14 and 15 go.. who knows) is Rob Rogers.  And with all the characters
already in this cascade is there anymore room for -- the undead corpse of
William H Taft?

And Saxon Brenton follows up with #17 -- with a 'Spotlight On:
Chinese Guy With Squirrel'  Will we get some crazy Superguy/LNH
action going or just the hint of some crazy Superguy/LNH action?

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =