SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #33: Why Would an Assassin Attack YOU?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 25 17:13:37 PDT 2018

... Because assassins are evil, of course!  Or something...  This
attorney probably works for President Trump now.  But he still gets to
present his case in Powernaut Comics.  And so does his opponent.

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006d.htm#33

I am pleased to report, the remainder of Powernaut 2006 is basically
ready to publish.  Unless I get run over by a truck or something, that
series will complete three weeks from now.  So naturally I am amusing
myself by drawing what comes next...  but that's worth a separate post,
with a PRECOG tag.

I know. - Archie Andrews