LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #70: Birth Of A Villain Part Ten

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:22:10 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the tenth section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Returning to the Birth of a Villain cascade with #27 is Saxon
Brenton again this time with the Answer Maniac to give us all
the hot juicy scoop on the Maximus with the wReamicus.

And with #28 Jamie Rosen comes back.  Will the world remember
Google-13?  Will I remember Google-13 after I type this down?

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =