SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #31: Here I Come to Save the Day!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jul 15 16:00:43 PDT 2018

On 2018-07-15 15:02, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 7/12/2018 3:58 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> I almost skipped this strip in favor of courtroom action...  What was
>> I thinking?  Here's a bit of superhero rivalry before the Trial of the
>> Powernaut continues.
>>
>> http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006c.htm#31
>
> Nice simple fight scene and wrap-up. :>

Thanks.  The Powernaut needed at least *one* good clean victory this year.

>> *  The extra strips in "The Clenching Fist of Iowa" pretty well
>> established, no one really cares how long a Powernaut episode gets.
>> Still, Powernaut Comics tries to give its users an efficient download
>> experience. That is to say, not *sixteen* comics at once.  The trial
>> has been ten issues so far, and six more are coming in the epilogue.
>
> Heeheehee. That's fine. X3 Restrictions breed creativity, and all.

In my unbridled creativity, I figured out how to make the epilogue fit
in *five* issues.  8{D>

>> *  I may or may not skip a week of publication before the epilogue, as
>> I often do between series.  But once the action goes back inside the
>> courtroom, it'll be pretty easy to draw.
>
> Very good. :>
>
> Drew "learn more about the legal system at your local library" Perron

I recall researching what motions the lawyers would file, while I was
sitting on a barstool.  I love this modern age.

I know. - Archie Andrews