LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #69: Birth Of A Villain Part Nine

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:25:14 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the ninth section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Returning to the Birth of a Villain cascade with #25 is Saxon
Brenton with some Alt.stralian voting infosmackdown action!  A
voting infosmackattack so intense that it would take another two
years for someone else to write an issue of Birth of a Villain.

And that person that was brave enough to follow Saxon's voting
infosmackagedon?  His name is Rob Rogers.  And his issue is #26.
And will we find out if Kelsey Grammer or Kenneth Branaugh would
be the best actor to play Tsar Chasm?  Maybe.  Or maybe not!

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =