LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #67: Birth Of A Villain Part Seven

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:30:04 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the seventh section of a Birth Of A Villain.

Returning to the Birth of a Villain cascade with #21 (was there
a 18, 19, and 20 -- who knows) is Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler.
Mouse and the rest ponder whether they need a plan or perhaps even
more characters?

And Rob Rogers follows up with #22.  Will Lite say the dialogue
"Coward Lad, hand me your Discman," somewhere in this issue?
(Spoilers:  Yes!!)

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic