LNH/META: A Meme

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:31:01 PST 2018

On 1/27/18 9:26 PM, Drew Perron wrote:
>     God brain: The instantiated self of the author avatar hits people
> with books, because dammit, stories should be fun and silly
>
> Drew "so yeah" Perron

I've been watching The Librarians (a fun series in an off-brand Doctor
Who sort of way--I say this as someone whose body of work is at least
50% off-brand Doctor Who), and the last episode I saw had someone
stealing the Librarians' magic powers to create a sword made of
"concentrated library energy" and I'm disappointed they didn't go with that.

Jeanne Morningstar, Olympic book-thrower