SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1964: Simon the Super Sea Monkey from Mars!

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Wed Jan 24 21:03:21 PST 2018

For some reason when I go to comment most of the text is not here.

Powernaut 1987: Yes, trench coats.  Every villain should have a trench
coat.  Two are better. The art is beautifully retro.

The crimes of the Brotherhood: One might propose that by terminating
efficiency experts and corporate trainers with extreme prejudice they
are angling for a Presidential pardon, or perhaps a Civic Beautification
Medal, Second Class.