SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1964: Simon the Super Sea Monkey from Mars!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:35:28 PST 2018

On 12/8/2017 6:53 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Oddly enough, in the last month I've produced a month's worth of Powernaut
> comics - basically without even trying.  The catch is, it's Powernaut 1964!
>
> I'm going to release this whole series as one, then take another month off to
> work on Powernaut 1987.  I can't publicize on Facebook today; none of my
> specialty pages are loading.  But I think RACC needs this series right now.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1964.htm

Power power naut naut naut!

Welp, that was adorable. I love how he's on the Powernaut's shoulders for the
entire last strip. X3 This silly cuteness is definitely something RACC needs
right now.

> It's just interesting to see that something came from that pebble we picked up
> in 1962 (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962.htm).  I guess after
> how that mission turned out, I got fixated on space teleportation.  But I really
> should have tested that pebble for organic matter.

Probably. And naturally, afterwards, you looked into Simon's biology to see what
the effect of the environment would be on him and vice-versa, right?

...right?

Drew "aheh" Perron