LNH/META: The LNH wiki is down..

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 21 13:12:11 PST 2018

On 1/21/18 4:08 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The LNH wiki is not working (insert running joke here)..
>
> I guess the next time it is working, I really need to copy
> some of my favorite pages so I'll at least I'll those
> available..
>
> Arthur "Out of service.." Spitzer

I know Drew and Lalo have been doing their damnedest to keep the thing
running, but like so many of us, it seems like it's just tired now. I
know I backed up my own series's pages with archive.is but I wish I'd
done Writers Block Person too, now that that series is back, alas.

I wonder if it's doable to find new hosting.