META: new year, new me...

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:51:45 PST 2018

Salutations everyone,

This is the writer previously/in other contexts known as Adrian McClure.
I'm using this name for my RACC writing from now on for a couple reasons

1. I'm in the middle of my dissertation and going on the academic job
market soon, and I want to draw a line between my academic and
non-academic writing

2. I'm genderfluid and I don't get a lot of chances right now to present
as female IRL, so I figured using a feminine name for my net writing
would be nice.

I want to thank people for being understanding about all this, RACC has
turned into one of the most queer/trans positive spaces I've been in and
I'm proud of that.

Jeanne Morningstar