LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #44: The Crimes of the Brotherhood Part Seven

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:03:33 PST 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the seventh section of the whole EMPLOYEE-EMPOWERED, PARADIGM-SHIFTED,
INDIVIDUAL-OWNERSHIP, DOWNSIZED, STREAMLINED, REENVIGORATED CRIMES of
the BROTHERHOOD of NET.VILLAINS!!

Firstly, we have Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler with the number 19 of her
Writer's Block Woman series continuing Mouse and Writer's Block Women's
struggle against the Brotherhood.

And after that, we have Scott "Zagyg" Johnson and his Unlikely Aliens #17
unlikely tangling with Plotchopper and Demented Designer in some 'Bad
American Dubbing'.

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =