LNH: Legio de Reto. Herooj?

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Fri Jan 5 11:29:44 PST 2018

In article <c878dd75-82ad-4fa4-bb0d-19d4ff8788e3 at googlegroups.com>,
Arthur Spitzer  <arspitzer2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Found this while googling Legion of Net.Heroes stuff..
>
>https://epo.wikitrans.net/Legion_of_Net.Heroes
>
>Not sure the language.  Maybe Esperanto?
>
>Arthur "Mi ne komprenas.." Spitzer

     Yep.  It even says in the header that it's translated to Esperanto for
the Esperanto-Vikipedion.  (I would've thought it'd be "Esperanta-Vikipedion"
since it's functioning as an adjective, but I only took the basic
correspondence course in the language, there's probably different rules for
stuff like that.)

     Dave Van Domelen, Sig.Lad might be better translated as Subskrib.Knabo
or Sub.Knabo, but the latter sounds more like an Acraphobe version.  Maybe
Skrib.Knabo?