[ASH] ASH #122 - City of Night Part 3: Sub illa Umbra

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 18 20:08:17 PST 2018

On 2018-02-14 19:21, Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>       "The suspense is killing me," Pasteur deadpanned.  "What is this nexus
> of which you speak?  It sounds Qlippothic."  Qlippothic energy was a sort of
> anti-life, the mystical dark mirror of existence.
>       "Close," Solar Max nodded.  "It's the embodiment of bureaucracy
> throughout all realities, the Multiversal Office.  And there's a doorway into
> it in this very building."

heh, we both have a concept of multiversal governance.  This being a
multiverse, our concepts might conceivably interact.  So I admit, the
Multiversal Office might be an unwelcome intrusion on my Council of
Ordered Realities.

Aside from that...  It's a good "waiting" story.

> Author's Notes:
>
>       I know, the pace of ASH writing has been positively glacial.

Understood.  In my world, I put "New Bosnia" in that category.

I know. - Archie Andrews