LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #48: The Crimes of the Brotherhood the Conclusion

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 13:03:03 PST 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the final section of the whole EMPLOYEE-EMPOWERED, PARADIGM-SHIFTED,
INDIVIDUAL-OWNERSHIP, DOWNSIZED, STREAMLINED, REENVIGORATED CRIMES of
the BROTHERHOOD of NET.VILLAINS!!

Firstly, we have more Jeff "Drizzt" Barnes with number 22 of his
Continuity Champ and the Drizzt Defenders series where we check
on Mr. Homage and wonder if it might be a bit premature for him
to start smoking the victory cigars.

And for the last part, we have Martin Phipps penning the epilogue
for this crossover with System Corruptors #22b.  Is Mr. Homage's
tenure as Boss Supreme of the Brotherhood over?  And if so who can
ever possibly replace him.  (Hint:  Rhymes with Wagneto).

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =