LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #17: "The Definition of Fearless"

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 09:25:52 PST 2018

Fearless Leader sat in a lawn chair, looking off into a sunset.

"So," he said. "I run a team called the Legion of Net.Heroes that's composed
primarily of people with names like Gift-Wrapping Granny and
Constantly-Loses-Things Lad, with powers to match. We've gone underground after
an evil computer used social media to take over the world, and I have to deal
with bickering, anxiety, and constant kissing among my crew."

"That's what you've told me."

"Yes. And now you're telling me that, among various incarnations of the LNH
across the multiverse, my team is actually one of the most professional there is?"

"That's right," said the Classic Looniverse version of Fearless Leader, sitting
in the lawn chair next to him.

Fearless Leader-20 sighed and sat up. "Do they perhaps have bars in your dimension?"

"They do. And though I don't often indulge, I'll make an exception."

"Wonderful. Let's go."

Drew "just something I noticed while editing the new wiki" Perron