SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1988 #13: Curses

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Dec 24 07:23:00 PST 2018

Look!  Up in the sky!  It's a star!  It's a comet!  It's... roaming the
Earth for vengeance!  It may not be what anyone's *expecting* to see
this holiday season, but it's just in time to close the story of
Powernaut 1988.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1988.htm#13

There's one more commentary...

Mr. Samuels correctly notes, my memories of this incident are different
than what Powernaut Comics shows.  That happens a lot.  But that doesn't
mean either of us is wrong.  In my world, it usually means a reality shift.

But I do remember these things that the Powernaut's comic shows...

* I was indeed summoned and bound to a demon.

* We did go on a mission of cyber-vengeance.

* We parted ways after the strongest hero on Earth intervened.
  ... Close enough.

I know. - Archie Andrews