LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #75: Birth Of A Villain Part Fifteen

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:42:05 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fifteenth section of a Birth Of A Villain.

And with #37 Saxon Brenton returns.  It's epilogue time!  And will
we have a bunch of spoilers for cascades that take place after this
cascade, but were written before this epilogue was written?  (Yes!)

And with #38 Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler steps in with another
epilogue.  And will Writer's Block Woman and Mouse insult Saxon's
home country and will I say, 'Hey!  That's my job!'?  (Hmm)

But for now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =