LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #72: Birth Of A Villain Part Twelve

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 13:28:52 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the twelvth section of a Birth Of A Villain.

And joining the Birth of a Villain cascade for the first time
with #31 is Lalo Martins.  Have things gotten so weird that this
cascade is attracting -- The Weirdness Magnet?

And with #32 Martin Phipps also joins the cascade and tries to
convince us that Dr. Stomper still looks like some young guy in his
twenties in 1999.  But since 1999 was almost twenty years ago,
maybe that makes sense?  Oh, no!  Comic book time!

But for now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =