LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #58: Saviors of the NET Part Six

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:01:14 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the sixth section of the Saviors of the NET.

For Saviors #9, I, Arthur Spitzer, comeback with a spotlight on
Arthur E.L. Presence.  All the meta fiction fourth wall breaking
a body needs!

And if that didn't satisfy you, then how about an alternate number
9 where Jesse Willey (writer of the LNH title 'The Team') writes
about the Saviors of the Real World.  Words, words, words -- indeed!

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =
             | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
             | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \

             |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                     ADVENTURES #58

                         =====================
                      Saviors of the NET Part Six
                         =====================

                              T H E
   /////////                                        /////////
   \\\                                              \\\
    \\\                                              \\\
     \\\\\\\\\                                        \\\\\\\\

                           O F  T H E