WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur # 270 -- Just put it out of its Misery Part Four

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 20 16:17:20 PDT 2018

On 2018-04-15 20:52, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 4/15/2018 3:46 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Who stole Webcomiclot?  Sarge and Kid are on the case..
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/story-index/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-index/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-four/
>
> Aha, of course! Just have Super Glacier solve it, then use her glacier
> powers to travel a million years back in time and tell us who did it!
>
> Drew "subducting the walls between dimensions" Perron

heh...  Maybe she already did that, then she communed with the Glacier
Force to send the answer back to the Ice Age so she's already carrying
the answer around with her!  That would be one way to end the series as
quickly as you like.

About which...  If the series no longer gives you joy, Arthur, I'm all
in favor of speeding it to its end.  (Likewise your porn webcomic, which
I've checked in on occasionally.)  But I've enjoyed it.

I seem to have the opposite problem with Powernaut Comics.  I publish
more slowly than I used to, but I blame that on having higher
publication standards now.  And I've come up with new ideas for
Powernaut 1988-1999, and I seem to have committed myself to Power School
2014 at least.  So I'll be really lucky if I can get it done in just
three more years.

I know. - Archie Andrews